WiFi-Where version 1.1 is now live on the App Store!
New Features include:
- Added several more filtering options.
- All networks now saved to database. Filtering options are only used to filter what is shown in scanning list.
- When changing filtering options, hotspots are no longer deleted.
- (NEW) WiFi-Where keeps track of the distance traveled while scanning.
- Changed MIME type of CSV and KML attachments to be application/octet-stream.
- Current IP Address shown in network details if you are connected to that hotspot.
- Hidden networks now displayed with name 'Hidden' instead of MAC address.
- All screens updated to handle double height status bar that is shown when on a phone call or tethered.
- Fixed bug in NS1 file generation that was causing some WiGLE uploads to fail parsing.
Here's a direct link:
Download it today and let us know what you think!