Android Market - BlackBerry App World
Ten Thousand - The Dice Game (also known as High Roller Farkle on iOS) is a fun and exciting game for up to four players. Beautiful graphics and elegant game play make this a must have game for your Android, BlackBerry, iPod Touch or iPhone.
Using six dice, each player takes a turn rolling the dice and must set aside at least one scoring die (1's, 5's, triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) The player's turn continues with the remaining dice, as long as there is a scoring number or combination.
The player's turn ends when they decide to stop and score their accumulated points or until they have a scoreless throw. When all six dice are scored in a turn, the player can roll them all again and continue to accumulate points.
Scoring combinations (triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) only count when made with a single throw of all six dice.
The first player to score a total of 10,000 or above wins the game! (As long as players with a turn left, don't exceed your score.)
If you like games like Yahtzee(tm) Craps, or any other dice game with a blend of skill and luck, then Ten Thousand (aka Dice/5000/Farkle/Farkel/Zonk/Zilch/Wimp Out/Hot Dice/Buzzball/Oh Crap/Greed/Squelch) is the game for you!
- iPhone version now supports Apple Game Center - Play online with up to 4 players!
- Four player game play (Any combination of human or computer)
- Cool graphics and sound effects
- Lots of game statistics to track how you're doing and to record high scores
- Variable AI and game speed
- Turn rolling animations on and off
- Shake to roll dice (optional)
- Show scoring hints (optional)
- A huge number of game options and variations – make it your game!
- Minimum start scores of 0, 500, 750 and 1,000
- Play to 3,000, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000
- Play first to the target or let everyone have one last roll
- Change scoring rules to the way you're used to them